Statecraft Simulations are easy to incorporate into your class. It takes 3 minutes to set up your simulation and there are multiple guides and materials to aid you in restructuring your syllabus and course plan to incorporate your simulation.
- Create a Professor Account: Creating a professor account will give you access to all sim course materials and guides.
- Read through the Instructor Materials: Located in the bottom left of the screen including an Instructor Manual, Grading Recommendations, a Sample Syllabus, a Sim Concept Guide, and Grading Recommendations among others.
- Create a Free World: Set up a free trial world (select student payment)
- Explore your Help System: Located in the top left of your professor world view is a blue life saver ring. This life saver ring has multiple walkthrough videos going over everything from getting student’s signed up to how to best track what is happening in the simulation week to week.
- Schedule a Demo or Contact Support: Please never hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have or if you would like a demo of a Statecraft world and how it works. As a rule of thumb, if it is taking more than 3 minutes for you to find the information you are looking for, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through your Help System Support Link. You can also contact us at (650) 758-SIMS
Subscribe to our mailing list
Email Address *