Statecraft Simulations are easy to incorporate into your class. Statecraft Setup takes 3 minutes with multiple guides and materials to aid you in restructuring your syllabus and course plan.
- Create a Professor Account: Creating a professor account will give you access to all sim course materials and guides.
- Read through the Instructor Materials: Located in the bottom left of the screen including an Instructor Manual, Grading Recommendations, a Sample Syllabus, a Sim Concept Guide, and Grading Recommendations among others.
- Create a Free World: Set up a free trial world (select student payment)
- Explore your Help System: Located in the top left of your professor world view is a blue life saver ring. This life saver ring has multiple walkthrough videos. These go over everything from student sign up to tracking major simulation events.
- Schedule a Demo or Contact Support: Please never hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have or if you would like a demo of a Statecraft world and how it works. As a rule of thumb, if it is taking more than 3 minutes for you to find the information you are looking for, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also contact us at (650) 758-SIMS